DELEGATING LOG MANAGEMENT TO THE CLOUD USING SECURE LOGGINGJournal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Mary Michael J.Mary Metilda;
Page : 788-793
Keywords : Cloud computing; logging; privacy; Integrity; security;
Many security issues are involved in log management. Integrity of the log file and that of the logging process need to be ensured at all time. Main goal of a log manager is to provide high bandwidth and low level inactivity. In many real world applications and sensitive information must be kept in log files on an untreated machine. The event that an attacker captures this machine and would like to guarantee that he will gain little or no information from the log files and to limit his ability to corrupt the log file. It describes a computationally cheap method for making all log entries generated prior to the logging machine's compromise impossible for the attacker to read and also impossible to undetectably modify or destroy. In this work, find out the challenges for a secure cloud based log management service. It Provide a comprehensive solution for storing and maintaing log records in a server operating in cloud-based environment. Also address security and integrity issues not only just during the log generation phase but also during other stage in the log management. It implement how to store secure log file in cloud and that file we can change read, write, delete, upload and download.
Other Latest Articles
- Enhanced Live Migration of Virtual Machine Using Comparison of Modified and Unmodified Pages?
- TOWARDS EFFICIENT VIRTUAL APPLIANCE CREATION AND OPTIMIZATION IN STABLE INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE IN CLOUD
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ROUTING PROTOCOLS FOR MANETS
- Response of Summer Blackgram (Vigna mungo) Varieties to Phosphorus Levels under Lateritic Soils of Konkan
- Bio-Optical Modelling ? Phytoplankton Absorption in ocean water
Last modified: 2014-03-03 23:37:35