An Efficient Real Time Video Multicasting Protocol and WLANs Cross-Layer Optimization in IEEE 802.11N?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Gopikrishnan.R J.R.Thresphine;
Page : 811-814
Keywords : NAK; ARQ; MAC; REMP; SREMP;
During the data transmission in multicasting using IEEE 802.11n WLANs standard there are two problems occurred is poor consistency and low data rate broadcast. So we are going to implement a new protocol in our project REMP (Reliable Efficient Multicast Protocol). To overcome the above problems this REMP is mainly suggested for MAC level Multicast protocol for increasing reliability and efficiency. The efficient is satisfied by the adjustment of the MCS (Modulation coding scheme) and reliability is satisfied selective for invalid multicast protocol. In additionally we are implemented the another protocol S-REMP (Scalable Reliable Efficient Multicast protocol) is for delivery of minimal quality video to all user and higher video quality is provided to the users exhibiting better channel conditions. Simulation results are implemented in our project.
Other Latest Articles
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE DEGREE OF PARTICIPATION BASED ON HMM?
- Idea Research Based on Kernel Method in Fault Diagnosis
- Network Security Using Linux/Unix Firewall
- Hindi / Marathi Text Messenger for Android
- The Effect of Inhomogeneous Broadening on Characteristics of Three-State Lasing Ingaas/Gaas Quantum Dot Lasers
Last modified: 2014-03-05 00:12:27