ENTITY SEARCH ENGINES?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Pinky Paul Thomas George;
Page : 877-880
Keywords : Entity Extraction; Markov Logic Networks; Shallow Natural Language processing Entity Relationship Mining; semi CRF; Web Page Segmentation; Interactive Knowledge Mining;
This review paper presents a study about entity search engine .It describes details about entity search engine architecture and it’s working or the different methods adopted for entity extraction on it. All these methods are described based on the working examples such as entity cube and Microsoft academic search. Search engine for searching the summaries of an entity that make the user searching easy. In entity search engine, it extracts all the entities and relationships from heterogeneous web pages through different techniques. And finally integrate all these extracted information into a single unit.
Other Latest Articles
- Intrusion Detection in Mobile Adhoc Network?
- Enhanced Privacy ID for Remote Authentication using Direct Anonymous Attestation Scheme?
- EXHAUSTING VERVE BY VAMPIRE’S IN WIRELESS AD HOC SENSOR NETWORKS?
- A Proactive Data Reporting Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Image Segmentation by Using Different Types of Edge Detection Algorithm with Different Thresholds
Last modified: 2014-03-12 16:01:29