Leading Construction Project Teams: The Effectiveness of Transformational Leadership in Dynamic Work Environments in KurdistanJournal: International Journal of Advanced engineering, Management and Science (Vol.3, No. 10)
Publication Date: 2017-10-09
Authors : Kofand Anwar;
Page : 985-990
Keywords : Construction project management; Erbil; Transformational leadership.;
The main aim of this study is to investigate the relationship between transformational leadership's characteristics and construction project team effectives. The study was carried out in five different construction companies in Erbil, Kurdistan. A quantitative method used to analyze the current study. 71 participants involved in this study. The results revealed that the highest value was for idealized influence characteristic = .737> 0.01 and P-value =.000 which means there is a strong positive relation between idealized influence and project construction team effectiveness.
Other Latest Articles
- Isothermal, Kinetic and Thermodynamic Studies of the Adsorption of Erythrosine Dye onto Activated Carbon from Periwinkle Shell
- Weldability of Friction Stir Welding using Aluminium Alloy with Pure Copper
- Microstructural Modifications of As-Age Hardening 7071 Aluminium Alloy using Friction Stir Welding
- CODEX CUMANICUS’TA SOĞDCA, ÇİNCE, RUSÇA, ARAMİCE VE İBRANİCE ALINTILAR
- ORHUN YAZITLARI DİPLOMATİK BAKIMDAN HANGİ GRUBA GİRER?
Last modified: 2017-10-25 01:01:56