A High Speed and Area Efficient Wallace Tree Multiplier with Booth Recoded Technique?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2014-03-30
Authors : B. Venkata Sateesh Shiju C Chacko;
Page : 510-518
Keywords : Wallace tree; Booth encoder; Compressor; Arithmetic; radix-8;
Wallace tree is an improved version of tree based multiplier architecture.wallace tree multiplier implemented by using booth recoder in this paper. This paper aims reduction of additional latency and area of improved version of Wallace tree multiplier. In proposed method implementing by the use of booth algorithm to generate partial products and compressor adder techniques can be used to sum partial products. The modified architecture shows result of proposed architecture is around 67 Percent faster than the existing Wallace-tree multiplier, 22 percent faster than the radix-8 Booth multiplier, 18 Percent faster than the radix-16 Booth multiplier. Proposed architecture shows better performance in terms of area and speed.
Other Latest Articles
- A MODEL FOR EVALUATING AND MAINTAINING LOAD BALANCING IN CLOUD COMPUTING?
- USE OF THE PRINCIPLE OF THE MAXIMUM OF ENTROPY AT THE ASSESSMENT OF DEMANDED NUMBER OF MEASUREMENTS FOR INSTRUMENT SYSTEMS
- METHODS FOR DETERMINING THE CARRYING CAPACITY OF THE DRIVE ROLLER AND TRACTION PLATE CHAINS
- MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF THE CONVERTER PROCESS FOR ENERGY-SAVING TECHNOLOGIES
- MULTI-AGENT IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ITERATIVE SYNTHESIS OF ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS UNDER FUZZY META-IDENTIFICATION
Last modified: 2014-03-22 19:52:10