Psychological Impact on Student’s BehaviorJournal: IPASJ International Journal of Computer Science (IIJCS) (Vol.5, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2017-12-12
Authors : Vrushali Ambadas Sungar;
Page : 79-84
Keywords : Keywords: Data Mining; Weka;
ABSTRACT Now a day's choosing a career out of plenty of options available today has become a difficult task for the students. It is important to consider ones interest, talent, projected growth and sustainability in a particular career before choosing it. It is very commonly seen that many students are rushing towards a specific career path just because some of their relative, friends has done the same or their parents have told them. Also there are few who find the career option very attractive and take it up. And once the student is into that career it results in poor academic record and finally he/she ends up switching to another career option. This causes waste of money and precious time of one's career. Also it demoralizes a candidate as his/her effort results into no success. So it is very important to make the correct choice in the first place itself. These paper survey application of psychological impact on student and also present the analysis result with weka tool. Large amount of data use in video streaming, stock market, bank system, railway reservation so we required to get correct data and find relationship so different data mining technique are developed and used. There are number of popular data mining task in psychological dataset. In these we have use two learners to find error rate on same dataset to achieve these we have use WEKA tool.
Other Latest Articles
- Implementation Of MobileIPv6 Protocols
- ANALYSIS OF THE COMPETENCE GAP AMONG VOCATIONAL SCHOOL GRADUATES IN THE AREA OF SMART SPECIALIZATION IN POLAND
- APPLICATION AND VALIDATION OF DMAIC SIX SIGMA TOOL FOR ENHANCING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN A GOVERNMENT R&D ORGANIZATION
- THE SOCIAL POSITION AS AN IMPORTANT DIMENSION OF ENGINEERS' QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE SOCIETY OF POST-SOCIALIST TRANSFORMATION
- PARADOX OF ALTERNATIVE ENERGY CONSUMPTION: LEAN OR PROFLIGACY?
Last modified: 2017-12-13 13:59:59