ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login

Fertility Status of the Carrot (Daucus carota L.) Grown Soils in Konya Province

Journal: COMU Journal of Agriculture Faculty (Vol.3, No. 2)

Publication Date:

Authors : ; ; ; ;

Page : 63-70

Keywords : Soil fertility; Konya; carrot;

Source : Downloadexternal Find it from : Google Scholarexternal


A total of 32 soil samples were examined to determine the fertility status of the carrot cultured soils in Konya province. Physical and chemical characteristics of soil were determined. Soil analysis results were classified based on certain criteria. Soil samples generally had clay texture with neutral reaction, high and very high lime contents. Also, 75% of the soils showed low organic matter, 15.62% were sufficient total nitrogen, 75%were high available phosphorus and 90.62% were high available potassium. Majority of the soils had sufficient Ca, Mg, Cu and Zn levels, medium Fe and very low–low Mn levels.

Last modified: 2018-01-29 20:23:34