DIAGNOSTICS OF PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SELF-CONGRUENCE OF ENGINEERS-TEACHERS AS BASIS OF ORGANIZATION OF THEIR PSYCHOLOGICAL FOLLOW-UPJournal: Science and world (Vol.1, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2013-09-28
Authors : GeraT.I.;
Page : 320-323
Keywords : personal and professional self-congruence of engineers-teachers; diagnostics; professionally focused training; psychological follow-up.;
The program and the results of diagnostics of personal and professional self-congruence of the engineers-teachers, caused, first, by four-component structure of the studied phenomenon (includes individual competence as basic working capacity, subject competence as access to personal resources, professional identity as synchronization of avatars of the I-person and the I-professional, individual creativity as personal efficiency), secondly, by three criteria (cognitive, emotional and valuable, practical-effective), thirdly, by four levels of assessment of PPSC (high, average, low and zero), fourthly, by algorithm of planned forming experiment are submitted.
Other Latest Articles
- EXTRACT ASSOCIATION RULES TO MINIMIZE THE EFFECTS OF DENGUE BY USING A TEXT MINING TECHNIQUE?
- SYSTEMS ENGINEERING PROCESSES DEPLOYMENT FOR PLM FOR ENGINEERING EDUCATION
- Thermo-Mechanical Nonlinear Vibration in Nano-Composites Polyethylene Shell Reinforced by CNT's Embedded Elastic
- Sliding Mode Control of AFM in Contact Mode during Manipulation of Nano-Particle
- Volume Fraction Optimization of Four-Parameter FGM Beams Resting on Elastic Foundation
Last modified: 2014-04-14 17:59:32