A Survey:Antenna Design Structure for Massive MIMOJournal: International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research (IJAIR) (Vol.7, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2018-02-14
Authors : Gautam Rai;
Page : 79-81
Keywords : MIMO(multiple input and multiple output); QoS; 5G Communication; wireless transmission; feeding network;
: Digital communication is emerging day by day with the fast internet and networking technology. There are recent trends and technology such as 4G and then 5G working in current market scenario. A dedicated antenna and service stations are working towards this structure and finally they are tends towards improving user experience. QoS is the main aspect where dealing with the antenna and mobile user communication. MIMO (multiple input and multiple output) is the latest trends working with antenna communication. Here the approach requirement is proper communication without any route deviation and mismatch. A discussion about the 5G communication and enhancement need a proper approach for route communication. In this paper a work towards understanding of past author scheme for deriving 5G communication in wireless network is discussed. A discussion of approach for communication, their work advantage and limitation is also presented in our paper. This paper discuss about the feeding network and approaches for effective communication.
Other Latest Articles
- Challenges in Implementing the Ethical Norms in Research on Autistic Children in the Indian Context
- Analysis of chicken production trends in Ukraine
- Corporate Social Responsibility or Corporate Social Irresponsibility: where should be the focus?
- Integral assessment of business environment security
- The benefits of good corporate governance to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in South Africa: A view on top 20 and bottom 20 JSE listed companies
Last modified: 2018-03-06 21:04:13