A Study on Automatic Test Case Generation.Journal: International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology (IJESRT) (Vol.3, No. 4)
Publication Date: 2014-04-30
Authors : Sucheta Bhat; Prashanth C M;
Page : 4073-4079
Keywords : Testing; Test Case Generation.;
Software testing is a process of evaluating a software item to detect the difference between given input and expected output. Software testing is one of the important step in software development lifecycle. Testing is a challenging task as it requires that user requirements be completely and properly understood before testing and also be able to test and deliver the product in less time. The purpose of this paper is to identify different ways in which testing time can be reduced thereby increasing accuracy. The paper focuses on automatically generating test cases which when generated manually requires more time and effort. The paper broadcasts various methods followed to generate test cases automatically and discusses the pros and cons of the methods used. Further the currently followed approach, the pros and cons of the approach is shown
Other Latest Articles
- Lipid Characterization of Wild Species Pinctadaradiata in Southern Tunisia East.
- Noise Cancellation in ECG Signals using Simplified Adaptive Filtering Techniques.
- Data Updates on Streaming Data Warehouses Using XOR Based Key Expansion Algorithm.
- Domatic Number in Cartesian Graph.
- Upper Limit of the Age of the Universe with Cosmological Constant
Last modified: 2014-05-12 18:23:24