MOOC Providers and their Strategies?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2014-05-30
Authors : Shilpi Taneja; Anita Goel;
Page : 222-228
Keywords : MOOC; Udacity; Coursera; EdX; Comparison of MOOC key Players;
Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) have gained a lot of popularity and are likely to cause disruptions in the current way of knowledge dissemination in the Higher Education System. In this paper, we present a comparative study of the three largest MOOC providers? Coursera, EdX and Udacity. Our study highlights the operational aspects of MOOC providers, the strategies being used to overcome competition and the challenges faced by them. We also explore their revenue model and their alternatives to deliver a better product for sustained future growth.
Other Latest Articles
- Improving Service Credibility in Password Authentication Peer Service?
- REDUCING DYNAMIC POWER BY PULSED LATCH AND MULTIPLE PULSE GENERATOR IN CLOCKTREE?
- An Improved Energy Efficient Multipath Routing in WSN?
- A Naïve Approach to Send Large Textual File using Mobile Phones?
- Multi-View Face Detection: A Comprehensive Survey
Last modified: 2014-05-16 00:58:44