Critical Review On Past Literature Of Forestation And Impacts On Socio-Economic Conditions Of Rural Community Of The WorldJournal: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS (Vol.1, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2017-11-20
Authors : Imad ur Rahman; Naushad Khan;
Page : 343-349
Keywords : Critical Review; Forestation; Impacts; Socio-economic Conditions; Rural Community of the world;
The study was carried out in 2017 and major objectives were to examine the critical review on past literature of forestation while to see the impacts on socio-economic conditions of rural community of different countries of the world. Total 23 studies were selected for the critical review and twenty times the studies were reviewed and regarding objectives data were collected from the past literature and analyzed. The critical review indicates that forestation increase the number of trees in the world which further improve ecosystem which positively affect every living organism and give benefits to human society such as increase their daily income and play key role in human livelihood. However deforestation destroy the ecosystem and affect human life adversely in the long run such as increase carbon dioxide and deplete the ozone and create different diseases in human being as well as in plants and animals while creates changes in the climate which affect cropping pattern. Deforestation makes soil erosion which decrease fertility of the land and decrease per acre production while also speed up the wave of flood in the area. On the basis of results the study finally recommend that deforestation control by government is essential Balance cutting of the wood by government and community is requested. Tree plantation by farmers on their farms for keeping balance is required. Monitoring team check and balance is required because to take action in proper time. Forestation program by government is requested. Best seedling and credit provision in time to farmers by government is required. Awareness program about deforestation in the world is requested. Industrial waste material cleanness is required for protection of environment. Love with tree is required by nation. Good policy preparation for forestation by government is requested.
Other Latest Articles
- Yield Potential Of Different Certified Common Bean Varieties Under Different Tillage Methods In Kenya A Case Of Laikipia County
- Survey Of Illness Behaviour And Its Effects On Access To Health Services Among Rural Dwellers At Ethiope East Local Government Area Of Delta State Nigeria.
- Maternal Hygiene Practice And Its Association With Acute Diarrheal Disease Among Under Five Children A Case Control Study In Babile District East Hararghe Zone Oromia Region East Ethiopia
- Effects Of Locational Infrastructural Facilities On Commercial Property Value In Sokoto Nigeria
- Effect Of Uranyl Ions 26 Hydrazine During The OxidationReduction Of CeiiiCeiv Ions By Electrolysis
Last modified: 2018-06-03 19:54:05