Theoretical and methodological foundations of intellectual businessJournal: Herald of the Economic Sciences of Ukraine (Vol.34, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2018-06-01
Authors : Paderin I. Zhadko K. Horyaschenko J.;
Page : 110-117
Keywords : intellect-innovation; intellectual product; innovation; innovation; innovation; infrastructure; innovation fund; efficiency;
This article explores and summarizes the theoretical and practical experience of intellectual business in Ukraine. One of the most important aspects of innovation activity at the enterprise is the development of new types of intellectual products, methods of its production, delivery, and sale. Such activities are of a complex, systemic nature, since it includes the following types of work: the search for licenses, patents, personnel, organization of research work, engineering and technical activities that combine rationalization, design, engineering facilities, information and marketing activities. The characteristics of the main thematic concepts are given: intellect-innovation, innovation, the life cycle of innovation, an intellectual product. Particular attention is paid to the issues of innovative support. An important place in the study is the consideration of intellectual management, which is aimed mainly at effective management of the process of development, implementation, production and commercialization. It is noted that the effectiveness of the intellectual process is determined only after the introduction of innovations, while an important point is the synchronization of the functional subsystems, improving the coordinating actions of the operating system of production, personnel management and control over the innovation process. An example of the successful implementation of intellectual products in Ukraine is considered - the innovative activity of the Interpipe Steel PAT, combining innovative steelmaking technologies, a new approach to production culture and modern art installations of Olafur Eliasson, which have become an integral part of the enterprise.
Other Latest Articles
- Ensuring Energy Security of the Enterprise in Conditions of Sustainable Development
- Markets of Small Developed African Countries: Evaluation of Marketing Prospects for Traditional Exports from Ukraine
- Claimed Professions in Ukraine, Countries of Post-Soviet Space and Developed Countries of the World: New Calls and Possibilities at the Market of Labour
- Methodical Bases of Evaluation of Investment Attractiveness of Land Use of Agricultural Enterprises.
- The Paradigm of Reforming the Administrative-Territorial Structure of Ukraine at the NUTS-1 Level
Last modified: 2018-07-06 08:29:36