Grassland Flora of Manisa Celal Bayar University CampusJournal: Journal of Innovative Science and Engineering (JISE) (Vol.1, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2017-12-01
Authors : Behlül Güler; Emin Uğurlu; Yasin Altan;
Page : 17-24
Keywords : B2; Flora; Manisa; Turkey;
In this study, the grassland flora of Şehit Prof. Dr. İlhan Varank Campus, Manisa Celal Bayar University were examined. The floral surveys were conducted in 2013 and 51 taxa belonging to 9 families were found. The distribution of taxa according to their phytogeographic associations are: Mediterranean (17.6%), Irano-Turanian (3.9%), Euro Siberian (2%), East Mediterranean (2%), and Multiregional or unknown (74.5%). In the field studies, endemic species were encountered. The most common families were Poaceae and Fabaceae, and overall species richness was found to be relatively high.
Other Latest Articles
- Pensamiento martiano: fortaleza para la formación de valores en estudiantes de medicina
- Developing GIS based Decision Support System for Planning Transportation of Forest Products
- Hydrogen Adsorption on Mg-DFT Zeolite Cluster: A Density Functional Theory Study
- ¿Progresa la investigación científica estudiantil en la universidad médica pinareña o es cuestión de números?
- Review of Batteries Thermal Problems and Thermal Management Systems
Last modified: 2018-07-06 03:43:21