A STUDY OF SEX DIFFERENCES IN THE PERSONALITY PROFILES OF MALE AND FEMALE COLLEGE STUDENTSJournal: IMPACT : International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Literature (IMPACT : IJRHAL) (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2014-05-31
Authors : ARUNA CHAUBEY; R. D. HELODE;
Page : 163-168
Keywords : Personality Profiles; Characteristic Sex; Females Express;
The sex differences are natural differences which include the visual, biological and physical. Each female and male member of society behaves with regard to the social responses but the sex is the important basic differences which may give differences exist we assumed there may be a considerable differences in male and female personalities. Our aim is to know the SEX DIFFERECE IN THE PERSONALITY PROFILES OF COLLEGE MALE AND FEMALE COLLEGE STUDENTS. A sample of 480 college/university male and female students was selected in an incidental-cum random basis. The age of the sample was 17 to 22 years from different colleges situated at Raipur and Bhilai. Cattell’s Sixteen P F test (Hindi from A) by kapoor (1972) was used to assess the magnitude of sixteen different personality factors as these are existing in the case of so selected sample. The raw scores obtained by each sex group on each personality factor were put to ‘t’ test so as to know the extent and level of sex difference on 16 personality traits. The obtained results are reported. Using factor wise raw score/group mean as the base, the mean, scores were further converted into stens score to draw the sex wise personality profile of the college students. The obtained profiles are depicted.
Other Latest Articles
- EXAMINING GENDER DIFFERENCE IN WORK PRODUCTIVITY OF ACADEMIC STAFF IN SELECTED PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN CENTRAL UGANDA
- RESEARCH ON PHONEME SEQUENCES FOR LANGUAGE IDENTIFICATION AND CONCURRENT VOICE TRANSMISSION?
- HEALTHFUL SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT: A PANACEA FOR SCHOOL GOALS ACHIEVEMENT IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- THE KINDS OF VERB IONS IN TERMS OF STRUCTURE
- A Cloud Storage System with Information Confidentiality and Forwarding
Last modified: 2014-06-13 19:35:46