A QOS Based Prioritized Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Network?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2014-06-30
Authors : Prithvi A V; Geetha V; Rajashekar Kunabeva;
Page : 598-602
Keywords : wireless sensor network; quality of service;
Due to vast researches in the field of wireless sensor network (WSN) many routing protocols and scheduling mechanisms have been developed. But the protocols that have a strict constraint on quality of service (QOS) metric are very rare. Scheduling mechanisms must be such that they must cope with the QOS metrics. In many applications of WSNs, different sensor types require different QOSs. This paper proposes a QOS based prioritized forwarding routing mechanism where the sensed data is prioritized based on the requirements, scheduled according to the priority and performance evaluation of the scheme using QOS metrics.
Other Latest Articles
- A NOVEL METHOD FOR DOWNLINK RESOURCE ALLOCATION FOR NEXT GENERATION WIRELESS NETWORKS?
- Implementation of Encrypted Image Compression Using Resolution Progressive Compression Scheme?
- A Comparative Study of Software Testing Techniques?
- Survey of User Access Control for Online Social Networks?
- Enhancement in COCOMO Model Using Function Point Analysis to Increase Effort Estimation
Last modified: 2014-06-26 18:42:19