A Review on Digital Watermarking and Its Techniques?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2014-06-30
Authors : Kirti; Vikram Nandal;
Page : 686-690
Keywords : Digital Watermark; Frequency Domain; Spatial Domain;
Watermarking is a branch of information hiding which is used to hide proprietary information in digital media like photographs, digital music, or digital video. The ease with which digital content can be exchanged over the internet has created copyright infringement issues. In this paper we aim to present a survey of different techniques on digital image watermarking. Digital watermarking technique is becoming more important in this developing society of internet. Digital watermarking is used as a key solution to make the data transferring secure from illegal interferences. In this paper we have also discussed various attacks on watermarking and application area where water making technique need to be used.
Other Latest Articles
- Wireless Sensor Networks: Issues & Challenges?
- Biological Synthesis and Antibacterial Activityof Silver and Gold Nanoparticles Produced by the fungus Aspergillus terreus
- To the Question on the Innovative Results of Research of Some Basic Handicraft Traditions of Ganja for XIX Century
- Fast Food Consumption Pattern and Obesity among School Going (9-13 Year) in Lucknow District
- Stress Analysis of Laminated Boron / Epoxy Materials
Last modified: 2014-06-28 15:41:18