CLEANING WATER FROM OIL PRODUCTS BY CARBON MINERAL SORBENTJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 52)
Publication Date: 2018-06-29
Authors : Nuriddinova D.Z. Yusupov F.M.;
Page : 8-11
Keywords : activated carbon; natural clay; chalk; dynamic medium; sorbent.;
The results of industrial operation of the sorption cleaning for industrial-rain oil-containing sewage at the LTD “Muborakoilgas” in the Kashkadarya Region are given. It was known that in the static conditions the sorption capacity of both sorbents differs insignificantly with respect to oil products. However, in dynamic conditions, a more efficient and technological sorbent was a modified carbon mineral compound and the result of heat treatment of activated carbon, clay with chalk by its sintering.
Other Latest Articles
- PERSPECTIVES OF USAGE OF NATURAL ZEOLITE SATURATED WITH KILN GASSES OF CEMENT CLINKER
- COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF COMPETITIVENESS TOURISM BETWEEN CHINA AND MALI
- APPLICATION OF ?THE LEARNING CURVE? OF HERMANN EBBINGHAUS AND ?THE FIRST TWENTY HOURS? THEORY OF JOSH KAUFMAN TO DISTRIBUTE TEACHING TARGETS IN SOME OF SUBJECTS AT MIEN TAY CONSTRUCTION UNIVERSITY
- GENERAL ELECTIONS 2018 IN BRAZIL: IS DEMOCRACY RESTORED?
- PROMOTING INCLUSIVENESS AND PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNANCE: THE DIRECTIONS OF ELECTRONIC GOVERNMENT IN GHANA
Last modified: 2018-11-14 20:43:28