Different QoS Based TORA Reactive Routing Protocol using OPNET 14.5?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2014-06-30
Authors : Priyanka Dahiya; Manoj; Kuldeep Vats; Kamini Jaswal;
Page : 907-912
Keywords : MANET; Reactive Protocol; TORA; OPNET; WLAN;
MANET consists of mobile nodes which exchange information dynamically among them over wireless links. The most important element of MANET is Routing Protocols which are needed to handle dynamic communication and also find route so as to deliver data packets to the correct destination. Performance of routing protocols is an important issue because of dynamic nature of MANET. In this paper performance of TORA routing protocols is evaluated for FTP based application traffic on IEEE 802.11b WLAN Standard and one Mbps data rate. The network performance is evaluated by using OPNET simulator based on various quantitative metrics- Network Load, Throughput, Delay, upload and Download response time and Media Access Delay by varying physical characteristics and number of nodes.
Other Latest Articles
- Different QoS based OLSR Proactive Routing Protocol Using 802.11b?
- Different QoS Based MANET Reactive Routing Protocol (DSR, TORA) using OPNET 14.5?
- OPNET based Performance Evaluation of MANET using IEEE 802.11a/b?
- Data Leakage Detection Using GSM?
- OPNET based Performance Evaluation of WIMAX Network with WIMAX Management using Different QoS?
Last modified: 2014-07-05 02:20:32