THE EFFECTS OF PERCEIVED SERVICE QUALITY ON CUSTOMER LOYALTY: AN APPLICATION ON INSURANCE CUSTOMERSJournal: Uluslararası Batı Karadeniz Sosyal ve Beşeri Bilimler Dergisi (Vol.1, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2017-12-31
Authors : Faruk Kerem Şentürk Hasan Arif Eker;
Page : 54-74
Keywords : Quality of Service; Customer Loyalty; Auto Insurance;
The purpose of this study is; to examine the effects of the perceived service quality on customer loyalty in the automobile insurance sector. Population of the study consisted of people who lived in Düzce city center. Quantitative research method was used in the research and research data were obtained from the individuals with insurance policies by using survey technique. A total of 140 questionnaires were evaluated within the scope of the research. According to research findings, customer loyalty does not differ significantly with respect to demographic characteristics. It has been determined that reliability, empathy and responsiveness have a positive and significant effect on customer loyalty and physical properties have no significant effects on perceived service quality dimensions in insurance companies.
Other Latest Articles
- Importance of Personality Towards Accounting Profession: An Application in Vocational School Students
- Econometric Analysis Of Budget Deficits Determinants: Example of Turkey (2006-2015)
- A MULTIPLE CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION: AKHISM
- Roles of the systemic inflammatory response biomarkers in the diagnosis of cancer patients with solid tumors
- Is there a relationship between polycystic ovary syndrome and the FABP1 gene rs2197076 single nucleotide polymorphism?
Last modified: 2019-01-04 01:51:37