Enhancement of the Channel Capacity Using MIMO-OFDM Technology for Wireless Transmission SystemJournal: International Journal of Electronics, Communication & Instrumentation Engineering Research and Development (IJECIERD) (Vol.4, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2014-06-30
Authors : Muthanna Jaafar Abbas; Mukesh Kumar; A. K. Jaiswal;
Page : 1-8
Keywords : MIMO; OFDM; MAC; CDMA; PDR; BER; LOS;
Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) can be used with a multiple-input multiple output (MIMO) system to improve communication quality and capacity. In This paper we shows channel enhancement using MIMO-OFDM technology We analyze the effects of pilot-symbol-aided channel estimation on the lower bound of the system capacity in MIMO-OFDM systems with three different types as well as We derive the optimal pilot-to- data power ratio (PDR) for each of these patterns.
Other Latest Articles
- CACHE ENHANCEMENT IN DYNAMIC SOURCE ROUTING?
- Routing Protocols in MANET: Comparative Study?
- A Detail Survey on Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) Security Issues
- Impact of Facebook Usage on University Students Case Study: Time Consumption & Building Online Relations
- Networking of Inter-Actors Governance in Land Services at Makassar City, Indonesia
Last modified: 2014-07-10 21:35:51