THE SYSTEM OF PRINCIPLES, TASKS AND INSTRUMENTS OF CIRCULATING ASSETS MANAGEMENTJournal: Science and world (Vol.1, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2013-11-28
Authors : Petchenko M.V.;
Page : 134-136
Keywords : circulating assets; complex approach; turnover; solvency; liquidity; profitability; fuzzy logic;
The existing approaches to circulating assets management are analyzed in the paper; their drawbacks are revealed and conclusion as to the necessity of improvement of circulating assets management on the basis of a complex approach taking into account the enterprise branch features is made.The principles, tasks and instruments of circulating assets management are formed.
Other Latest Articles
- THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF RISK MANAGEMENT IN INSURANCE BUSINESS
- A Survey of Routing Protocols AODV in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks?
- SOME ASPECTS OF VALUATION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE CULTURAL HERITAGE
- MORE SMART, SECURED AND PRIVACY CONCERNED PARTICIPATION IN PARTICIPATORY SENSING?
- METHODOLOGICAL BASES OF THE ASSESSMENT OF THE WORK IN PROGRESS AND SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCTS
Last modified: 2014-07-21 20:39:02