Angelic Acid, Diabolic Acids, Draculin and Miraculin Nano Molecules Incorporation into the Nano Polymeric Matrix (NPM) by Immersion of the Nano Polymeric Modified Electrode (NPME) as Molecular EnzymesJournal: Medicinal & Analytical Chemistry International Journal (MACIJ) (Vol.2, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2018-02-16
In the current editorial, we study Angelic Acid, Diabolic Acids, Draculin and Miraculin Nano molecules (Figure 1) incorporation into the Nano Polymeric Matrix (NPM) by immersion of the Nano Polymeric Modified Electrode (NPME) as molecular enzymes and drug targets for human cancer cells, tissues and tumors treatment under synchrotron and synchrocyclotron radiations.
Other Latest Articles
- Critical Overview of the Use of Tethered Bilayer Lipid Membranes with Electrochemical Techniques
- Impact of Consciousness Energy Healing Treatment on the Physicochemical and Thermal Properties of an Anticancer Drug 6-Mercaptopurine
- Comparative Study of the Effects of Diospyros Lycioides and Ozoreaschinziion Oral Hygiene
- Degradable Cationic Polymer: A Class of Material to Address Bacteria Resistance
- Cancer Prevention versus Cure: What is our Best Option?
Last modified: 2019-03-30 20:18:51