MASS VARIATION OF REACTIVE SYSTEMS: DEVELOPMENT OF VIEWS ON CHEMICAL PROCESSESJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2014-07-30
Authors : Utelbaev B.T.; Suleymenov E.N.; Utelbaeva A.B.;
Page : 20-26
Keywords : mass; energy; chemical reactions; thermodynamics.;
The some issues of mass variation of reacting substance at chemical interactions are discussed in the present article. Based on the law of conservation of mass and energy the authors analyze data on transition of mass of substance, which is equivalent to heat energy dissipating in environment. The elementary act of chemical reaction from the point of view of dynamic motion of material particles for the open systems is considered; the conclusion about mass loss of reactive system at exothermic reaction is made. On the basis of fundamental regularities about interconvertibility of elementary particles the existence of "the certain elementary particle" ? "carrier" of heat energy is supposed.
Other Latest Articles
- ASTRONOMICAL PHENOMENA DISPROVE EINSTEIN’S SPECIAL RELATIVITY THEORY
- A Comparison and Selection on Basic Type of Searching Algorithm in Data Structure?
- HUMAN IDENTITY AS A MOTIVATION FACTOR OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY (Bookreview: George, A. Akerlof. Identity Economics: How our identities shape our work, wages and well-being)
- IMPROVEMENT OF THE STATE CADASTRAL VALUATION OF LANDS (THE CASE STUDY OF THE VOLGOGRAD REGION)
- RESEARCH AND PROSPECTS PRESERVATION OF STEPPE CALCIPHILOUS LANDSCAPES IN THE VOLGOGRAD REGION
Last modified: 2014-07-29 22:49:36