RELIABILITY IMPROVEMENT OF ON-BOARD SOFTWARE ON SPACECRAFTSJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2014-07-30
Authors : Kartsan I.N.;
Page : 34-36
Keywords : optimization; on-board software; reliability.;
The model of reliability assessment of the on-board software with difficult architecture, as well as possible options of construction of the N-version modules are described in this article.
Other Latest Articles
- ADVANCED METAL QUALITY EVALUATION CRITERIA OF CASE-HARDENED PARTS
- Implementation of Load Balancing Using SIP?
- Task States, Triggers and Timeline of New Multi-Level Feedback Queue Scheduler?
- Study of Financial Management and Funding Practices Adopted by Private Unaided Higher Educational Institutions
- Impacts of Changing Corporate Tax Policy on the Risk Level of Firms
Last modified: 2014-07-30 19:50:16