Accounting Experiential Learning Firm (AELF): Learning Accounting in an Office SettingJournal: TEM JOURNAL - Technology, Education, Management, Informatics (Vol.8, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2019-05-27
Authors : Roziani Ali W M Nazif W M Nori Ithnahaini Baharudin;
Page : 686-691
Keywords : Experiential learning; Accounting; Malaysian university; Accounting software;
Accounting subject is a dull and difficult subject to learn. Combining real source documents, practitioner's advices, lecturer supervisions, office setting and accounting software, Accounting Experiential Learning Firm (AELF) is set up to answer the call for more experiential learning which could help the accounting students to understand accounting subject better. Moving from classroom boredom to a more practical office setting, AELF aim to increase student understanding and also interest in accounting subject and the profession. This article describes details of the AELF project and reports the feedbacks from students.
Other Latest Articles
- How do Prospective Teachers Manage Students’ Learning of Mathematics?
- Facebook as a Tool Aiding University Education - Whether it is Possible and Useful
- Fostering Students’ Self-Regulated Learning Through using a Learning Management System to Enhance Academic Outcomes at the University of Bisha
- Flipped Learning in Engineering Education
- Integrating Learning Approach in Interactive Assistive Courseware for Young Low Vision (AC4LV) Learners
Last modified: 2019-05-29 06:31:50