ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login


Journal: NAUKA MOLODYKH (Eruditio Juvenium) (Vol.7, No. 2)

Publication Date:

Authors : ; ;

Page : 163-169

Keywords : dependent behavior; love addiction; auto-aggressivenes;

Source : Downloadexternal Find it from : Google Scholarexternal


Aim. To study the prevalence of love addiction among girls enrolled in higher education. To identify the relationship of addiction to love addiction with other addicted behaviours, and personal auto-aggressiveness. Materials and Methods. To solve the tasks we examined a total of 416 girls. Was used: test to identify love addiction, test block for detection of other dependent behaviours, as well as the authors questionnaire to ascertain autoaggressive history. Statistical analysis and data processing were conducted by parametric and non-parametric methods of mathematical statistics. Results. After interpreting the results according to the test detecting susceptibility to love addiction by A.Yu. Yegorov, all the respondents were distributed into three groups. The group with the highest probability of love addiction was presented by 64 respondents (15%), with an average probability – by 211 (51%), and 141 respondents (34%) were identified with low probability. Respondents with a high probability of a love addiction had predilection for other types of non-chemical dependencies significantly higher compared to the two other groups. When comparing the propensity of all three groups of respondents to the chemical types of addiction, statistically significant level of differences was detected, but the maximum frequency of occurrence of this phenomenon was among those referred to the group with a high probability of love addiction. In the analysis of autoaggressive profile was statistically significant accumulation of both classic autoaggressive phenomena, and predictors of autoagressive behavior in the group with a high probability of love addiction. Conclusions. In the considered slice, population, love addiction is a very common phenomenon. Found that this group of respondents is more susceptible to other forms of addictive behavior, and has significant autoaggressive potential.

Last modified: 2019-07-02 20:10:17