Collaborative Learning in the Military Police of Tocantins: perspective without frontierJournal: International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Science (Vol.6, No. 7)
Publication Date: 2019-07-10
Authors : Leonardo de Andrade Carneiro David Nadler Prata Patrick Letouze Moreira Gentil Veloso Barbosa;
Page : 39-45
Keywords : Collaborative Learning; Social interaction; Digital Tools.;
This study presents collaborative learning and the main digital tools used in technology-mediated teaching. This work aims to demonstrate that collaborative learning can strengthen and develop skills as a requirement for the development and sharing of knowledge as a strategic learning tool resulting from the interactions of the participants. For this, a bibliographical review, participatory research, qualitative-quantitative research was carried out. By demonstrating that technology-based collaborative learning develops a transdisciplinary view, enabling the identification of new methodologies that can be implemented in the qualification of the Tocantins Military Police.
Other Latest Articles
- Regression Tributary, Arrecadative Efficiency and Fiscal Crisis in Brazil
- THE CAUSAL LINK BETWEEN VACCINATION ADJUVANTS AND AUTISM
- FORM-FOCUSED INSTRUCTION: ISOLATED OR INTEGRATED?
- POLOXAMER 407 GEL FOR TOPICAL ADMINISTRATION: INFLUENCE OF ACETIC ACID AND DEMINERALIZED WATER ON THE BEHAVIOR OF THE GEL OBTAINED
- COMPLENTING EXTENSION OFFICERS IN TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND EXTENSION SERVICES: UNDERSTANDING THE INFLUENCE OF MEDIA AS CHANGE AGENTS IN MODERN AGRICULTURE
Last modified: 2019-07-15 12:45:08