Esthetic rehabilitation of malpositioned implants – A case reportJournal: Journal of Dental Specialities (Vol.7, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2019-03-28
Authors : Aanchal Punjabi Gaurang Mistry Rajeev Singh;
Page : 49-53
Keywords : Esthetics; Anterior implant; Malpositioned; Paulo malo prosthesis.;
The replacement of a missing tooth with an implant prosthesis has revolutionized oral rehabilitation by providing a predictable treatment modality. However, the placement of an incorrectly angulated implant results in several complications posing a demanding clinical scenario for prosthetic rehabilitation. An improperly angulated implant in the anterior esthetic zone can be restored with the help on a 2 unit Paulo Malo prosthesis in order to rectify the angulation, restoring the correct arch form, mask the labial screw holes and is easy to disassemble and repair; providing good retrievability.
Other Latest Articles
- Conventional tooth supported overdenture with copings –Can it ever be overlooked?
- Esthetic rehabilitation of anterior teeth by fiber-reinforced composite: A case report
- Functional rehabilitation of hemisected mandibular molar: A case report
- Neonatal tooth associated with gingival abscess- A case report
- Bicuspidization- A case report
Last modified: 2019-08-31 21:14:43