Features of the unification of private international law within the European UnionJournal: Advances in Law Studies (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2015-04-30
Authors : Olga Vyacheslavovna Muratova;
Page : 43-50
Keywords : European Union; international private law; unification; harmonization regulation; directive; international agreements; substantive regulation; rules governing choice of laws; contractual relations;
The article covers the question of the features of the process of the unification in the sphere of private international law within the European Union. The stages of development of the regional international union from the Economic Community to the European Union are also followed up in the article. The author explores the methods and instruments of such unification, makes conclusions about the phase of the unification of concrete institutes of private international law in the European Union. Besides that the author broaches a question of the unification/harmonization of the European contract law.
Other Latest Articles
- The movement of cultural property across the customs border of the States party to the Eurasian economic Union: legal basis regulation
- The evolution of the idea of the Eurasian Union
- Getting information from the cloud storage in the investigation of incidents in the field of information security
- Reception of law in the imperial project
- Are the acts of the Commonwealth of Independent States obligatory?
Last modified: 2019-12-11 00:31:06