ECOLOGIZATION OF THE INTEGRATIVE COURSE OF PHYSICS AND ASTRONOMY AS ONE OF WAYS OF FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF FUTURE EXPERTJournal: Science and world (Vol.3, No. 7)
Publication Date: 2014-03-28
Authors : Mukhamedrakhimova G.I.; Mukhamedrakhimov K.U.; Kenzhaliyev D.I.;
Page : 79-82
Keywords : ecological education; integrative course of physics and astronomy; ecologization of training process; formation of professional competence;
It is a question of some issues of technology of subject integration of physics and astronomy based on ecologization of training process when forming professional competence of future experts. In training physics, the authors realized opportunities of acquisition by students of higher educational institution not only astronomical knowledge, but also environmental issues.
Other Latest Articles
- INTERNATIONALIZATION AND GLOBALIZATION AS CONTEXTS FOR GLOBAL EDUCATION
- THE ORGANIZATION OF INDEPENDENT WORK OF STUDENTS IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATION
- FORMATION OF COMPETENCES AT CADETS IN THE COURSE OF DISCIPLINE STUDYING "INFORMATICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES"
- INTERACTIVE TRAINING METHODS INFLUENCING THE PERSON’S ACTIVITY IN THE PROCESS OF EDUCATION
- PEDAGOGICAL BASES OF EDUCATIONAL PROCESS OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF BALLET DANCERS
Last modified: 2014-09-18 16:10:25