FORMATION OF TECHNICAL AND TACTICAL COMPETENCE OF PLAYERS IN THE RUSSIAN LAPTAJournal: Science and world (Vol.3, No. 7)
Publication Date: 2014-03-28
Authors : Shumova M.Yu.;
Page : 114-116
Keywords : technical and tactical competence; sports training; Russian lapta; model; pedagogical requirements.;
The article is devoted to solving the problem of formation of technical and tactical competence of players in the Russian lapta. The solution, according to authors, is possible in a context of realization of the developed model and discovering pedagogical requirements. In the research the structure of model which is caused by players’ needs and the social order as assumes realization of the purpose and problems of sports training which in turn define its program and information provision and didactic bases (means, methods, principles, organization forms) is presented. Components of technical and tactical competence and pedagogical requirements are defined. The results of research indicatethe efficiency of the developed model and pedagogical requirements for formation of technical and tactical competence of players in a lapta and possibilities of its full realization in practice.
Other Latest Articles
- WORK SYSTEM OF THE SENIOR TUTOR IN PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION ON THE EXAMPLE OF MUNICIPAL AUTONOMOUS PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION"KINDERGARTEN №20 OF THE COMBINED TYPE"
- PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL MODEL OF FORMATION OF ACHIEVEMENT MOTIVATION IN STUDENTS OF THE "MUSIC EDUCATION" SPECIALTY
- MEANING OF TEACHING MATERIALS FOR VARIETY COURSES AT FACU
- PEDAGOGICAL WORKSHOPS AS EFFECTIVE MEANS OF ACTIVIZATION OF STUDENT THOUGHT
- APPLICATION OF THE LATEST INFORMATIVE AND COMMUNICATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN PRACTICAL COURSE OF STUDY OF RUSSIAN AT HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
Last modified: 2014-09-18 16:40:29