Comparative Study of Classification of Cancerous Profile using Deep Learning and Classification AlgorithmsJournal
: GRD Journal for Engineering (Vol.5, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2020-04-01
Authors : Snehal Mastud; Shweta Pandit; Ankita Mungekar; Sachin Desai;
Page : 18-23
Keywords : SVM (Support Vector Machine); ML (Machine Learning); DL (Deep Learning); ANN (Artificial Neural Network); CNN (Convolution Neural Network); Naïve Bayes; Decision Tree;
Source : Download Find it from : Google Scholar
In this Paper, we have implemented the Comparative Study of ML and DL approaches employed in the modelling of cancer progression. Here we are showing the comparative analysis of ML and DL techniques and their classification algorithms. And our system also contains a website where in hospitals lab technician can detect type of cancer easily.
Citation: Snehal Mastud, Shweta Pandit, Ankita Mungekar, Sachin Desai. "Comparative Study of Classification of Cancerous Profile using Deep Learning and Classification Algorithms." Global Research and Development Journal For Engineering 5.5 (2020): 18 - 23.
Other Latest Articles
- Study of the Eastern subtropical freshwater shrimp (Macrobranchium nipponense De Haan, 1849). A thematic bibliography
- Methods of physiological and biochemical studies of fish. Thematic bibliography
- The effect of ammonium nitrogen and phosphorus of phosphates on the biochemical parameters of juvenile rudd (Scardinius erythrophthalmus Linnaeus, 1758)
- Cultivation of dipterous (Diptera Linnaeus, 1758) insects, such as fruit flies, synanthropic flies larvae and chironomids larvae for fish feeding (review)
- The state of commercial stocks of common carp (Cyprinus carpio Linnaeus, 1758), bream Abramis brama Linnaeus, 1758), roach (Rutilus rutilus Linnaeus, 1758) and pikeperch (Sander lucioperca Linnaeus, 1758) in the Dniester lagoon in 2000-2019
Last modified: 2020-04-04 17:43:31