MACROECONOMICS AFTER COVID-19 PANDEMICJournal: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH -GRANTHAALAYAH (Vol.8, No. 7)
Publication Date: 2020-07-31
Authors : Vishwajeet V. Jituri;
Page : 38-45
Keywords : Macroeconomics; Economy; 3-Sector Economy; 4-Sector Economy; Covid-19; Pandemic; Foreign Sector; Trade;
Macroeconomics concerns with total income, employment, investment etc. at countries level. The modern economy follows 4-sector model; wherein there is engagement of household sector, firms sector, government sector and the foreign sector. The volume of exports and imports of a country in percentage of its GDP gives indication of their exposure to the foreign sector. Post Covid-19, there is tendency of many countries to follow 3-sector economic model and reduce their dependency on the foreign sector. This paper does overview of the economic models in view of the pandemic Covid-19.
Other Latest Articles
- DOES THE PROCYCLICALITY OF CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS AFFECT FINANCIAL STABILITY IN CEMAC?
- A Case Study of English Schwa Realization by Muna Language Speaker
- Using English Songs to Improve Young Learners` Listening Comprehension
- The Symbolism and Imagery in Housman's Poetry with special reference to
- HUMANIZED CHILDBIRTH: A TRANSDICIPLINARY REVIEW
Last modified: 2020-08-09 16:41:07