Repair and Rehabilitation of StructuresJournal: International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology (IJESRT) (Vol.3, No. 10)
Publication Date: 2014-10-30
Authors : Pavan D. Tikate; S. N. Tande;
Page : 511-515
Keywords : Seismic evaluation; rehabilitation; seismic regions; repair; concrete; plaster.;
This paper deals with the latest techniques in repair and rehabilitation of structures. The various causes of structural failure and the principles of rehabilitation of structures are discussed. Major repair that are to be carried out in Brick walls, Plaster walls and RCC members are explained in detail and an in-depth analysis into Reinforced Cement Concrete repair options like Shotcrete method (Guniting) and Form and Pump Method. The paper also deals with the comparatively new Form and Pump technique developed for the past 10 years are discussed.
Other Latest Articles
- A Techno-Economic Viability of a Residential Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater: Fort Bueafort, South Africa
- Scientific Disposal system of Marble Slurry for Clean and Green Environment
- Voice Feedback Based Electronic Dashboard
- Ontologies and Knowledge Base
- EAACK? A Secure Intrusion-Detection System for MANETs??
Last modified: 2014-11-08 22:56:43