SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF ZNO NANOPARTICLES WITH ZINC CHLORIDE AS ZINC SOURCEJournal: Asian Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences (Vol.2, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2013-06-15
Authors : Ayodeji Oladiran AWODUGBA; Abdul-Mojeed Olabisi ILYAS;
Page : 41-44
Keywords : ZnO; Nanoparticles; UV-Vis; XRD; Lattice Constant;
ZnO nanoparticles Synthesized by precipitating Zinc Chloride have been characterized Optically and Structurally. XRD is used for the structural characterization where the lattice constant was determined as a=b=3.2492Å, c=5.20661 Å with hexagonal structure and crystallite size as~5.3689 . UV-vis spectrometer was used to obtain UV-vis absorption spectrum where excitonic peaks were obtained at wavelength of 277 nm and 235 nm.
Other Latest Articles
- An Architectural-Model for the Mobile based E-Learning Environment
- A Detailed Study on Indian Languages Text Mining?
- A Comparative Study of Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks?
- Identification of Best Algorithm in Association Rule Mining Based on Performance?
- Enhanced Privacy Protection in Personalized Web Search for Sequential Background
Last modified: 2014-11-09 02:13:57