RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INDIGENOUS KNOWLEDGE, SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS, AND SELF-EFFICACYWITH ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION BEHAVIORJournal: International Journal of Advanced Research (Vol.9, No. 01)
Publication Date: 2021-01-20
Authors : Yusriani Sapta Dewi;
Page : 212-217
Keywords : Indigenous Knowledge Socioeconomicstatus Self-Efficacy Environmental Sanitation Behavior;
This research aim to investigate the relationship between indigenous knowledge, socioeconomic status and self-efficacy with environmental sanitation behavior at Muara Angke,Penjaringan, North Jakarta. The method used was survey with a correlational technique, involving 100 samples. The data was then analyzed using regression and correlation test.Theresults revealed that there are linear and significant relationships between indigenous knowledge, socioeconomic status, self-efficacy, and environmental sanitation behavior. Therefore, it may be beneficial to consider those variables when stakeholders want to improve environmental sanitation behavior in the community. Further research is needed for variable other than those mentioned in this research, such as ethics, personality, etc.
Other Latest Articles
- SCHOOL - HOME PARENTING EFFECTS TO SCHOLASTIC PERFORMANCE OF INTERMEDIATE PUPILS IN THE DISTRICT OF LOS BANOS, DIVISION OF LAGUNA SCHOOL YEAR 2019 - 2020
- CASE SERIES::: AMITRAZ POISONING:CLINICAL PROFILE AND MANAGEMENT::: IS STOMACH WASH AN ANTIDOTE??
- A STUDY OF THE CORRELATION BETWEEN HISTOPATHOLOGICAL EXAMINATION OF THEHEPATOBILIARY TISSUE WITH SERUM ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE AND ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BAKERS YEAST CATALYZED AND ULTRASOUND ACCELERATED SYNTHESIS OF 2-AMINO-2-CHROMENES
- LEFT PARADUODENAL HERNIA: A CASE REPORT OF RARE CAUSE OF INTESTINAL OBSTRUCTION
Last modified: 2021-02-13 20:30:55