PROSPECTIVE STUDY SHOWING EFFECTS OF GENERAL ANAESTHESIA ON TEMPERATURE CHANGES IN INDIAN ADULTSJournal: International Journal of Advanced Research (Vol.9, No. 01)
Publication Date: 2021-01-20
Authors : Jaspreet Singh Khanna Harinderpal Singh Naveen Jindal Ravi Jindal Gurpreet Singh; Navjot Kaur;
Page : 467-471
Keywords : ;
During intraoperative period patients are often unconscious or their autonomic system is partially blocked, and the operation suite is generally air-cooled. There are various other settings in operation theatre causing hypothermia under anaesthesia which can change patientÂ's thermohomeostasis. This study will discuss the factors affecting the temperature changes during general anaesthesia in Indian Adults.
Other Latest Articles
- ASSESSMENT OF READING COMPREHENSION LEVELS AMONG GRADE 11 SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: TOWARDS THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROPOSED K-12 CONTEXT APPROPRIATE INSTRUCTIONAL TOOL
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN MAKASSAR INDONESIA: DO THEY EXPERIENCEANY CULTURAL SHOCK?
- OPERATION OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTERS DURING THE PANDEMIC
- REVIEW ON AYURVEDIC PLANTS AS IMMUNOMODULATORS
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION IN THE COMMUNICATION CRISIS (A CASE STUDY OF PT. SABANG GEOTHERMAL ENERGY PROJECT LAND DISPUTE)
Last modified: 2021-02-16 16:49:53