THE CULTURE AND IDENTITY PRESERVATION IN THE HUNGARIAN COMMUNITIESJournal: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH -GRANTHAALAYAH (Vol.9, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2021-01-31
Authors : Viktor Wetzl; Jenő Palotai;
Page : 257-270
Keywords : Hungarian Diaspora; Identity Preservation; Language Education; Hungarian School;
The study aims to give a thorough analysis on the Hungarian language education for the Hungarian Diaspora. After reviewing the relevant literature, the authors intend to survey the overall situation, geographical allocation, identity preserving and community organising activity of the cross-border Hungarians with a special focus on the history and present trends of the Hungarian language education for the diaspora. As case studies we analyse and compare Hungarian schools from each related continent with a considerable Hungarian diaspora (Australia, North America and Africa) based on their language education and identity preserving activities.
Other Latest Articles
- MECHANICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF PA 12 AND HDPE PIPES BEFORE AND AFTER AGING IN WATER AT TWO DIFFERENT TEMPERATURES
- IMMEDIATE APPLY COST-EFFECTIVE EASILY PREPARABLE-AVAILABLE 21STCENTURY POTENTIAL-AYURVEDIC-HERBAL-INTEGRATIVE-MEDICINAL-VACCINE OF COVID-19: ACHIEVED AGRICULTURE HEALTHCARE-SOCIO-ECONOMY SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY COMMUNICATION MECHANISM!
- STUDY AND PERFORMANCE OF STRENGTH AND DURABILITY TEST ON CEMENT WITH ADDITION OF CERAMIC WASTE AND MICRO SILICA
- EXPERIMENTAL STUDY AND PERFORMANCE OF STRENGTH PROPERTIES OF CALCINED KAOLIN AND SILICA FUME PARENTAGE ADDITION
- CORRELATION OF TELOMERE LENGTH SHORTENING WITH SMOKING
Last modified: 2021-03-15 14:55:06