ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login


Journal: International Journal of Management (IJM) (Vol.12, No. 3)

Publication Date:

Authors : ; ;

Page : 77-88

Keywords : Product Quality; and Repurchase Interest;

Source : Downloadexternal Find it from : Google Scholarexternal


In this era of globalization, business competition has become very sharp, both in the national (domestic) market and in the international market. Products Makeup or skincare that have recently emerged and is the trend among the people of Indonesia came from the State Ginseng or South Korea, this product has shifted the popularity of products skincare from Western countries. From the several reviews that the author has obtained and also the distribution of pre-research questionnaires conducted, the variables of this study are Product Quality On Repurchase Interest in Nature Republic. This study aims to determine the influence of Product Quality on Repurchase Interest in Nature Republic using quantitative research methods and the use of a Likert scale as a measurement. The population used in this study were female consumers who have used Nature Republic products with a research sample of 100 respondents. This research technique is a simple linear regression analysis processed using SPSS 22 For Windows. Based on the hypothesis test, it shows that partially there is an influence for the Product Quality variable on Repurchase Interest. Product Quality partially has a significant influence on repurchase interest, this is in accordance with the t-count, 15.446 (to)> 1.658 (tα). The conclusion of this research is variable Product Quality has an influence on the Repurchase Interest variable by 70.9% and the remaining 29.1% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Last modified: 2021-04-05 20:33:55