ORIGINS OF NEW REGIONALISM AND METHODS OF ASSESSMENT OF ITS IMPACT ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF REGIONSJournal: International Journal of Management (IJM) (Vol.12, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2021-03-31
Authors : Svitlana Tulchynska Tetiana Tkachenko Olha Popelo Veronika Khudolei;
Page : 1095-1104
Keywords : New regionalism; Regionalism; Globalization; Regional development; Sustainable development.;
The article studies the roots of the new regionalism emergence and its typology. It has been found that modern globalization processes are accompanied by the specific tendencies in economic systems development. It is substantiated that the outlined inherent tendencies of globalization processes influence qualitative changes in social relations. Growing regional problems and global processes have been the impetus for emergence of the new regionalism, based on the new paradigm of regional development in Western Europe, in the context of restricting state interference in the process of regional development management and increasing responsibility of local authorities in giving them maximum independence. The typology of regionalization process, accompanied by paradigmatic changes in the new regionalism, implemented by the European Parliament and by scientists, has been researched. Also in the article the methodical approach of an estimation of influence of the state regional policy on a modernization condition of spatial economic systems in the conditions of formation of new regionalism is offered.
Other Latest Articles
- ENTREPRENEURIAL INCLINATION AMONG AGRICULTURAL STUDENTS: DOES GENDER MATTER?
- THE ROLE OF INFORMAL INSTITUTIONS IN COMMON PROPERTY RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: THE CASE OF COMMUNAL LANDS IN SILTIE ZONE, ETHIOPIA
- STUDY OF RISK OF SELECTED SMALL CAP EQUITY MUTUAL FUNDS
- CONSUMER PERCEPTION TOWARDS MALTED BEVERAGES – AN ASSOCIATION BETWEEN NATURE OF CONSUMERS AND THEIR EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCES
- PREDICTING OVERSEAS TALENT JOB RETENTION FOR A SMALL-MEDIUM ENTERPRISE: UTILIZING BACK PROPAGATION NEURAL NETWORK MODEL
Last modified: 2021-04-07 20:36:36