Effects of intangible assets such as Technology and assertive leadership on efficient systems in a Cuban institutionJournal: International Journal of Advanced engineering, Management and Science (Vol.7, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2021-03-10
Authors : Naivi Montané Marsal;
Page : 62-74
Keywords : Assertiveness; Technology; Leader’s behaviors; intangible assets.;
In the work field, leaders develop assertiveness to establish their relationship with their employees. However, technology is increasingly opening up in Cuba and stimulates the use of systems platforms such as roads or channels of indirect communication of leaders with their employees. Assertiveness could be influenced by the use of technology and generate a new asset of intangible knowledge. To learn about this relationship, a descriptive non-experimental transactional empirical study was conducted at a Cuban financial institution. Questionnaires and expert judges' criteria were used to analyze the relationships of variables and to triangulate the results. Metrics revealed that there is a significant relationship between the assertive behavior of leaders and the use of technology. It was found that subjects with a high degree of use in technologies developed assertive behaviors in the exercise of their work.
Other Latest Articles
- Rigor Index of juvenile cobia (Rachycentron canadum): study with anesthesia (eugenol) and hypothermia
- An Assessment on the Test Anxiety and Academic Performance of Information Technology Students
- Do Globalization and Economic Development Promote Renewable Energy Use in Ghana?
- CyberSix Learning: Development and systematization of a methodology for remote teaching
- Socioeconomic Profile of Distance Education Students: Relations with permanence
Last modified: 2021-04-24 03:05:30