Administrative Crisis: The Role of Effective Leadership Styles in Crisis ManagementJournal: International Journal of Advanced engineering, Management and Science (Vol.7, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2021-06-11
Authors : Bayad Jamal Ali Govand Anwar;
Page : 31-41
Keywords : Charismatic Leadership; Transformational Leadership; Transactional Leadership; Crisis Management; Iraq.;
The current study's major goal is to look into the relationship between leadership styles and crisis management at Erbil's Ministry of Planning. A quantitative methodology was employed to pursue the goals of this study. A total of 630 people took part in the survey. The data show that charismatic leadership had the highest value of all leadership types. The study concluded that charismatic leadership has become more rigorous in recent decades, and that organizations' growth strategies frequently require modification during times of crisis. The current study's findings will serve as a guide for government organizations, particularly Erbil's Ministry of Planning, in identifying individuals who are capable of leading in a charismatic manner during times of crisis.
Other Latest Articles
- Employee Turnover Intention and Job Satisfaction
- Work Engagement: How Does Employee Work Engagement influence Employee Satisfaction?
- Metacognitive Strategies: Instructional Approaches in Teaching and Learning of Basic Calculus
- Marketing Entrepreneurs Performance of Food and Non-Food SMIS Based on Marketing Entrepreneurs
- Sociodemographic Factors on Financial Literacy of University Students in Pekanbaru, Indonesia
Last modified: 2021-06-11 15:08:59