Intrauterine Fetal Death as a Complication Pregnancy with Preeclampsia, Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 and Obesity Grade 2Journal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.10, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2021-03-05
Authors : The Angela Prisilia Taroreh;
Page : 656-659
Keywords : IUFD; Preeclampsia; Diabetes Mellitus;
Objective: Reported patient with Intrauterine Fetal Death as a complication Pregnancy with Preeclampsia, Diabetes Mellitus type-2 and Obesity grade 2. Methods: Case Report Result: Intrauterine Fetal Death (IUFD) is a death that occurs at greater than 20 weeks of gestation and the fetus has reached a size of 500 gram or more. Every year childbirth in Indonesia ranges from 5, 000, 000 people and it can be described that infant mortality occurs every 25-26 minutes. Causes of infant mortality include maternal, fetal and placental factors. We report the case of a female 20 years with G1P0A0 at 35 weeks with intrauterine fetal death + Preeclampsia + Diabetes Mellitus type-2 + Obesity grade 2. In this patient, management was carried out in the form of pregnancy termination. Conclusion: In this patient after anamnesis, physical examination and investigation, this patient was diagnosed as IUFD. Maternal factor are the most likely cause of fetal death in this case namely due to complication from preeclampsia, diabetes mellitus and obesity. Early diagnosis and appropriate treatment are needed to prevent complications for mother and baby
Other Latest Articles
- An Economic Analysis of Sector Wise Contribution to GDP in India
- Land Use Land Cover Change Modeling using Multi-Layer Perceptron-Markov Chain; A case Study of Ahmedabad City
- Does Gravitation Really Depend on the Curvature of Space-Time and its Energy-Momentum?
- Does Brownian Motion Really Depend on Random Motion of Particles?
- A Look at the Profession of Mental Trainer in Football
Last modified: 2021-06-26 18:42:03