Project Based Learning as a Learning Model to Improve Sociall Skills and Student CreativityJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.10, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2021-03-05
Authors : Taufiqurrahman;
Page : 958-961
Keywords : Creativity; project based learning; Sociall Skill;
This research was created by Annida Erin MiftakulCahyani at SMKN Wonosari entitled Project Based Learning Integrating STEM in E-Modules Against Student Creativity in Vocational School, then by Dwi Wahyu Nuryati under the title Project Based Learning Influence on Creativity of Students in Pandemic Period, the third Zakia Ismuwardani implementation of Project Based Learning Model to Increased Creativity and Self-Reliance of Students on Poetry Writing Skills , the fourth Iman hermanto titled The Effectiveness of Project-based Learning Model to Develop Students' Social Skills, then by A.A. Sagung Paramita Ari Putri ysng titled Traditional Game "Bakiak" Assisted Project-Based Learning Model Influences Students' Social Skills and finally by Anis Shofatun, Integrated IPA Learning using project based learning is able to train academic and social skills of junior high school students. The data was collected by researchers with observations, documentation studies, interviews and others. And all the results of the research sought by the authors show that through the Project Based Learning model is able to improve the Creativity and Sociall Skill (Social Skills) of students.
Other Latest Articles
- Microbial Contamination of Yoghurt-An Overview
- In Vitro Multiplication of Salvadora Persica L.
- Realization of Negative Face Preserving Strategies in Inviting and Declining Invitations in Vietnamese and American English
- Assessing the Effects of Radiation on X-ray Workers in Hospitals within Port Harcourt Metropolis, Nigeria
- The Relationship between Self-Reported and Urine Drug Test Obtained Substance Abuse among Adolescent Secondary School Students in Umuahia
Last modified: 2021-06-26 18:42:03