TO DESIGN ENERGY EFFICIENT PROTOCOL BY FINDING BEST NEIGHBOUR FOR ZIGBEE PROTOCOL: A REVIEW?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2014-12-30
Authors : Sujeet D. Gawande; Amit M. Sahu;
Page : 176-180
Keywords : ZigBee; shortcut Tree Routing; Energy; Neighbour table; Tree routing;
As ZigBee is a standard for wireless personal network. Tree Routing is simple routing where the node communication is restricted to parent-child links only. There is no routing discovery in tree routing as well as routing overhead. But one demerit of tree routing is that end to end delay is increased during packet transmission which resulting more energy usage or energy consumption. After that when deeply study of extended tree routing or improved tree routing in that neighbor table are implemented but finding the best neighbor node or apt node is not implemented. In the given new strategy it finds or chooses the best node or data transmission and then after energy model helps in conservation of energy as well as routing cost balance. It reduces the network cost also. Simulations have been run using NS2. This simulation concludes the trace file which shows the visual transmission of data and energy traces for that network transmission.
Other Latest Articles
- Real-Time Automatic Web-Based Tool for Document Annotation?
- Private Cloud Development to Improve Reliability and Security?
- Professional formation of students under cultural and educational environment of the university
- Developing business students’ transferable skills for their successful professional career
- Global trends in financial provision of social protection for population
Last modified: 2014-12-15 19:21:06