Satisfaction Survey of Patients Treated at the Joint Prosthesis Service of the Dental Consultation and Treatement Center, CCTD, of Casablanca, MoroccoJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 4)
Publication Date: 2020-04-05
Authors : A.Chafii; A. Mouhibi; K. Insaf; S. Aitissa; A. Andoh;
Page : 153-155
Keywords : Joint Prosthesis Service; Dental Consultation;
Respect for patients' needs and wishes is central to all health systems with patient satisfaction increasingly being used as a measure of quality of care. Every patient expects to be treated according to current scientific data and in the most humane reception and care conditions possible.1, 8 The main objectives of our study were: To evaluate the satisfaction level of the patients treated at the joint prosthesis service of the Dental Consultation and treatement Center, CCTD, of Casablanca, with regard to: Reception, care, care environment, communication, information and interpersonal relationship.14, 15 To deduct, based on the results, recommendations to improve our services for better care.
Other Latest Articles
- Comparative Study of Third Divorce in Law and Order
- Development and Evaluation of Bilayer Tablets of Losartan Potassium
- Does Job Seekers Perception towards Corporate Social Responsibility Impact on Job Seekers Intention to Apply for the Jobs?
- Integrating Social Media in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: A Quest for Collaborative Learning in Botswana
- Inability of Gearing-Ratio as Predictor for Early Warning Systems
Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:03:45