Wearable Forensic Traces and Security ChallengesJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 4)
Publication Date: 2020-04-05
Authors : Divya Premchandran;
Page : 187-189
Keywords : Wearable device; Wearable forensic;
IOT devices are used to collect various data and processed to provide better living for users in day today life. IoT devices in association with various smart devices can be utilized. It helps to simplify our daily chores and gives an opportunity for better living. Use of these devices had bought many challenges in security and data in our lives. Main problem had raised in securing and analyzing evidences for digital forensic investigation. The reason for the need for digital forensic in IoT is that these devices can provide evidences which can be a great help in criminal investigation. In this research paper I had concentrated on smart watch IoT forensic and given a foresight of challenges in collecting evidences from mentioned device.
Other Latest Articles
- Vaccination in India - Is a New Dawn Coming?
- Structural and Magnetic Properties of Al3+ Ion Doped Ca-Sr Ceramics Synthesized by Sol-Gel Auto-Combustion Technique
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Calm before Storm
- Effect of Crude Oil Pollution on Seed Germination and Shoot Emergence Toxicity of Garcinia kola Seedlings
- Impact of Lock Down due to COVID 19 on Family Life of Women between the Age Group of 25 to 40 Years
Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:03:45