A Study on Image Processing in Medical FieldJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 4)
Publication Date: 2020-04-05
Authors : Gopika M;
Page : 962-964
Keywords : MSCN; BRISQ;
In medical field, through the identification of blood disorders from microscopic images, can lead to classification of certain diseases related to blood. This paper includes the study of image processing on medical field. In many of the methodologies used, various image processing and segmentation techniques are used for the detection of blood disorders through microscopic cell images. Quality of images plays vital role in the correction prediction and classification of cells. From these captured good images, morphological as well as volumetrical features can be extracted. There are various methods are tried to discriminate cell categories. Various feature extraction techniques are used for the classification of cells. For the optimization of these methods in use, needs a continuous testing and evaluation. Finding optimization areas in these methods is a tedious task. While optimizing, it is needed to ensure repeatability in result generation in various environmental conditions.
Other Latest Articles
- The Effect of Increasing Solubility with Cosolven and PVP on the Preparation and Characterization of Brown Seaweed Extract (Sargassum Polycystum) Nanoparticle as Antioxidants
- Can we Differentiate COVID-19 with Influenza Virus and Bacterial Pneumonia only from the Clinical Manifestation?
- A Prospective Study of Fashionable Khadi in India
- Performance Analysis of Classification of DCE -MRI Using SVM
- Assessing Vulnerability Trends and Magnitudes in Light of Human Responses to Floods in Karonga District, Malawi
Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:03:45