THEORETICAL STUDY TO HIGHLIGHT THE SMART GOVERNMENT COMPONENTS IN 21st CENTURYJournal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2014-12-30
Authors : Iman Mohsin Hassan; Alia Ahmed Mahdi; Nassir Jabir Al-Khafaji;
Page : 333-347
Keywords : Smart Government; e-government; m-government; social media; cloud computing;
With the emergence of internet and the evolution in technology, software and hardware, the governments are making their efforts to obtain new technologies to provide services to the citizens and facilitate the process of business with stakeholders. In 1990, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) was used by public sector to ensure E-government services to the citizens, but, unfortunately, still various groups of citizens like farmers have no access to these services. Therefore, with the adoption of M-government, these issues and challenges are being addressed, but, lately, these concepts are developed for the improvement of services and the communication of citizens and government (social media and cloud computing). Therefore, this work aims to provide insight about the four major concepts that supports the development of E-government and is transformed into Smart-Government (S-government).
Other Latest Articles
- A Review Paper for Mapping of XML Data to Relational Table?
- The peculiarities of formation of circulatory system pathology of evacuated adult population exposed to ionizing radiation on thyroid gland after the accident at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
- Study of psychological bases of leadership competency formation of managers of public health institutions
- Health-defining technology as an interaction of adolescents, family, school and the environment
- The ratio of the subjective audiometry in patients with acoustic trauma and “noisy” production workers
Last modified: 2014-12-22 22:37:20